Primal living in a modern World
About the Book
Never in history has there been a greater need for science-based, easy to apply information on how to heal, reverse illness and safeguard our future health and wellbeing.
We currently face epidemic levels of chronic, lifestyle-related illnesses and regardless of current health status, our body is under attack from a food environment that is totally at odds with our genetic needs. This is leading to a rise in levels of obesity, diabetes, mental health issues, brain diseases such as Alzheimer’s and other avoidable chronic illnesses. In the USA alone, every 66 seconds someone is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, with the incidence of brain disease in women having increased by 92% since 1979. The devastating truth is, this is avoidable and with the right tools and information, we can safeguard our health and flourish into old age.
Primal living is a blueprint, this step-by-step guide will teach you why we are sick, how to reverse and heal and how to safeguard you and your family’s health.
With practical application, simple recipes and easy to understand science, we will show you that it is possible to thrive in our modern, fast-paced world. That food is not just fuel, but a fuel to be considered, enjoyed and savoured.
We have included information on
• How the foods we are eating make us sick, inflamed and fat
• Which nutrients and foods we need to thrive, not just survive
• How we can start improving our health…TODAY.
• Gut health- the gateway to our health and wellbeing
• The anti-inflammatory power of food
• How to increase nutrient absorption, improve skin appearance, hair & nails strength, bone, cartilage and cardio-vascular health
• How to Improve liver function, optimise liver detoxification and fat-soluble nutrient absorption
• How to maximise brain function, improve mood stability, mental clarity, mental wellbeing, memory and safeguarding against neuro-degeneration
• How to Improve your body’s ability to cope with daily stress, including toxicity from environmental stress and mental stress
• Learn strategies and daily health habits that you can easily incorporate into your everyday life, to help safeguard your future health and wellbeing
• Learn how to slow down and reverse the biological clock, improving skin, bone health and brain function
Primal Living in a modern world includes a range of easy to make, simple yet delicious recipes developed with longevity and health at the core of those meals.
These meal plans, trusted sources of produce and ingredients together with a wealth of information will guide you to make more informed, science-based decisions that will help you to thrive physically and mentally.
We want to help you to fall in love with taking care of yourself, from that place, your true potential, your Ultimate Health reveals itself.
This is a discovery of Health, of learning and finding passion in what lies beneath your skin, the magical, fascinating workings of your body. How the quality of your life will be directly affected by the food and lifestyle choices you make on a day-to-day basis.
Primal living in a modern world is now available either online or instore.
£28.95 Regular Price