Proactive delivers select nutrients in two small softgels. Featuring FloraGLO®, the most clinically studied lutein, along with Omega-7 from Fish Oil, Anthocyanins from European Bilberry, and Astaxanthin from algae, Proactive nourishes eyes and supports healthy vision in adults of all ages.
Astaxanthin has been shown to protect the precious omega-3 fish oils from oxidisation, as well as enhancing macular health.
· Essential nutrients Lutein & Zeaxanthin build macular pigment density, protect from and reduce eye strain and contrast glare discomfort, improving visual acuity over the lifespan
· Bilberry, along with lutein & zeaxanthin, reduces digital eye fatigue
· Zinc, (non-GMO) Vitamin E, Palmitoleic acid (Omega-7), and Astaxanthin provide cellular nutrition, protection for eyes, and less vision loss
Ingredients: Concentrated Fish (Pollock) Oil containing Omega-7 Fatty Acid Ethyl Ester, capsule shell (Fish (tilapia) gelatin, humectant: palm glycerin; purified water), Identity Preserved Non-GMO Vitamin E (Sunflower), FloraGLO® Lutein in Safflower Oil, Zeaxanthin in Safflower Oil, Zinc Picolinate, antioxidants: tocopherol-rich extract, Astaxanthin, Bilberry Extract, emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin, natural colourant: beeswax
Supports eye health in all ages. Particularly if you are a heavy computer or screen-time user.
Vitamin E is an essential anti-oxidant. Vitamin E acts to disarm damaging oxidants in the brain. Research suggests that low levels of Vitamin E are correlated with Alzheimer’s.
Zinc, Vitamin E and Omega-3 fats are all essential for mental wellbeing and optimal brain performance.
“This is the fish oil I take every day. I take two of these capsules and one Peak EPA. I find it helps keep my skin clear and eyes healthy since I spend a of time researching and doing PC work.”
Pauline Cox BSc MSc
Co-founder Sow & Arrow
WILEY'S FINEST BOLD VISION 500mg
“By-catch is the catch of non-target fish and ocean wildlife, including what is brought to port and what is discarded at sea. It is one of the most significant threats to maintaining healthy marine ecosystems.”
Oceana wasted catch: Unsolved problems in U.S fisheries, March 2014.
- Ultra low by-catch of this company is second to none.
Wiley’s Finest has 1% or less by-catch. No other commercial fishery in the world can make this claim.
- The wild fish oil is extracted without the use of solvents
- Proprietary cold extraction process ensure a pure, highly concentrated fish oil with an independently tested elite five star rating, ensuring you are getting the quality and potency you are paying for.
- Fish oil is purified through activated charcoal and bottled onsite for maximum freshness and minimal oxidisation.
Cheaply produced, untraceable sourced fish oils can be oxidised, meaning they can introduce damaging oxidants when consumed. It is therefore very important to take fish oils of the highest quality and purest grade that have been independently tested and verified.